Happy Birthday! What the Heck? <body>
Birthday Girl

Jacqueline Jeanine Teo


What the Heck?

21 Years Old
As of 7th April 2007







Fantastic & Fabulous Project JT21

I'm truely grateful to God for blessing me with you guys-my dear Maranathians! Yes, it was a splendid and joyous celebration which made me touched to tears and leaving me on cloud 9 still. From the bottom of my heart i just want to say a big thank you to every single one of you for making this possible. I really enjoyed myself today. I hope you enjoy it too.

Thank you all for making the extra effort and taking time out to be part of the video and also part of this birthday celebration. It sure does put smiles across my face. You people made me laugh so hard and also made me felt so touch as well. Thank you so much for today!

Anyway, on top of that, here's to a few special people that i felt is a must to thank!

Addison:
We all know that in every glamourous show there is a backstage producer. In this case, the backstage producer is you! Besides burning those midnight oils, you gave more than you did. You went the extra mile just so that this birthday celebration would be a memorable one for me. If only there is a word that could express the huge amount of gratitude that i have within me, I would gladly say it to you. Thank you my dear friend!

TM:
I think this whole celebration would not have even sparked off if you have never taken that step to help me plan for it. It's to you that i can smile so widely even in my sleep now. I'm truely thankful for everything you've done! Thank you for being that special friend that brought so much laughter in my life. (^_^)

Happy Birthday Jacq!